Wednesday, November 26, 2008

living vicariously through sister.

Too often I miss the good ol days when I was so involved in cheer and dance. I miss being super busy doing what i loved, feeling like i was in shape, and just the fun of it all. Luckily I can live vicariously through the sister...which I happened to do this weekend. She had a pom competition and a dance competition (for her studio) both on the same day. It was a crazy day but I loved it. The dance competition really made me want to go back and take some classes...anybody want to join? :)

Her pom competition:


One of her numbers at the dance competition:

4 comments:

Kelly said...

ummm YES! I am totally there! I went through some MAJOR withdrawls when I moved to Tucson cuz there is NO WHERE to take just like one or two dance classes here and there. The only studios they have are the ones where mostly companies rehearse and take classes at so any of the classes would be with girls half my age, kinda weird. There are a few but they are also SO expensive... Tucsoners just dont LOVE the studio as much I guess. sad day.

Kelly said...

PS I LOOVED the first video .. the second one looked great too but my computer kept making it skip.. sad.
Way to go Brits lil sis.

Steph said...

:) love the videos. Our sisters are such show-off's--in a good way! ;)

Ben N Nessa said...

What a good little dancer :)