Sunday, April 13, 2008

Engagement Pictures!

One of my best friends, Lauren Jones, took our engagement pictures 2 weekends ago up in Salt Lake. She is super talented and did an amazing job!! Here are some of my favorites :)

I found this gorgeous green wallpaper background at a cute little coffee shop in Salt Lake on 300 South, Cafe Niche. We didn't get to eat there but if anyone is in Salt Lake I would recommend going there for lunch...it looked amazing!

I don't have an explanation for this face, most likely something Cody said...

10 comments:

Whiting's said...

Oh how cute I love the pics. You two are so cute.

Vanessa said...

Love the jumping ones! :)

The Webbs said...

Love the pictures--they are SO adorable! We just got your announcement in the mail, it is so pretty! Where did you get that cute blue dress in your pics??

Steph said...

love, love, love these!

Matt and Katelyn said...

cute:)

David and Shalynna said...

I love them! YOu and Cody take really good pictures. I love both of your outfits. You have such a cute style. Which one did you choose?

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

You two are an adorable couple. And, you should send these pictures into some magazines. They are definitely cute enough to be in there!

Ben said...

Cute pictures brittany!!!

Krista and Trey said...

Brittany, we got the announcement over the weekend, and it looks great. We are excited for ya'll to get married, and we are excited to come to your reception and see you two!

Andrea said...

Britt...I've been looking for songs. The best advice I can give u, is go to Pandora.com. If you don't already know what that is...you just type in an artist or song you life and it will automatically generate a ton of songs that are similar. It might give you some great ideas. (I get almost all mine from my blog from there)